LLEM International (EIN: 81-1454115) is a 501(c)(3) unique Organization with a mandate of reaching out to the basic needs of men, women and children. We aim to empower and impact lives. Our goal is to help as many hurting humans as we possibly can. We strive to eliminate human suffering and to express love as a fundamental element for human development and international cooperation.
We provide food, clothing, educational materials and medical care to the less privileged throughout the world.
It’s not about what we can do on our own, but it’s about what we all can do together to reach the world in sharing love and in making a difference in people’s lives.
VIEW OUR DOCUMENTS
- LLEM 501C3_Determination letter_IRS
- LLEM 501C3_IRS_Determination letter
- LLEM Certificate of Incorperation_USA
- LLEM Certificate of Incorporation_Sweden
- LLEM Sale Tax Exemption Certificate
- LLEM_Annual Report_2017
- 990EZ_2016-LLEM International
- 990EZ_2017-LLEM International
- LLEM International_Year Book 2018
- LLEM International Mision Trip 2019
- LLEM Ambassador Manual 2021
Our mission is to use the power of peoples love and their overall kindness as a way to solve the global crisis of poverty. LLEM seeks to engage people who have strong moral fibers and who are highly committed to alleviating human suffering. We aim to bring more love to children by providing food, clothes and shelter to poor children in Africa, Europe and the United States.
Our vision is simple. We want children and adults to have stable lives where they feel empowered physically, emotionally and spiritually. This can only be accomplished by alleviating their poverty and suffering and by providing them with basic human needs.
● Integrity: Our strong belief in God helps guide our vision, mission and practice. We live our lives with integrity.
● Accountability: We believe that we are accountable both to God and man in whatever we receive.
● Excellence: We strive to do our work to the best of our ability. We strive to work mindfully and within the true spirit of God’s excellency.
Sadly, we are failing our children due to the devastating and protracted effects of poverty both in the U.S. and worldwide. Statistics bear witness to the dire state of God’s kingdom:
● More than 30% of children in developing countries – about 600 million – live on less than $1 (U.S.) a day.
● Every 3.6 seconds one person dies of starvation. Usually it is a child under the age of 5. (http://www.unicef.org/mdg/poverty.html)
● More than 1 billion children are severely deprived of at least one of the essential goods and services they require to survive, grow and develop.
● Some 300 million children go to bed hungry every day. Of these, only 8% are victims of famine or other emergency situations. More than 90% are suffering long-term malnourishment and micronutrient deficiency.
● Poverty doesn’t just affect children living in Africa. It affects children living in the United States too, especially in South Carolina where LLEM has its U.S. headquarters.
In too many places, governments are failing to provide access to basic needs such as food, clothing and medical care. Government corruption and a lack of an effective governmental infrastructure (especially in Africa) only compounds this problem. LLEM believes all children deserve access to clothes, food and basic medical care. Our deep love of Christ and our strong belief that people are compassionate guides our daily work and helps us fulfill God’s vision for a more perfect world.