LLEM was founded by LoveGod Enyinna. At the young age of 15, he first felt his calling and began his lifelong mission to serve those in need. He is grateful to his biological parents for giving birth to him and for giving him a very unique name. He’s also grateful that they raised him in a godly home with the fear of the Lord.
LoveGod at the office
His father is a pastor and his mother is an ardent community advocate. Both reside in Abia state of Nigeria.
LoveGod’s biological parents
LoveGod is also grateful to his god-parents from Hagerstown, Maryland USA, who supported and sponsored him. His god-parents were committed to him both prayerfully and financially. Their unwavering support enabled him to grow to become a dynamic leader who is making an impact on people’s lives all around the world.
LoveGod and his 96 year old god-mother in Hagerstown, Maryland
Because of his blessings, he established LLEM to help those less fortunate than he. As a child he saw vast amounts of poverty in his country of Nigeria. His first-hand knowledge of seeing people who could not afford food or clean water and witnessing orphan street children out of school pulled on his heart and convinced him he had to make a difference.
LoveGod teaching children how to read
LoveGod was confident that he would not allow poverty to be a barrier in pursuing his life goals and decided early on that he would spend his life helping himself escaping poverty and helping others escape it.
LoveGod on an outreach mission serving the less- privileged children who are on the street without anyone to take care of them
LoveGod in the outreach mission
Despite his academic degree as a microbiologist and despite having other degrees as well, he served as a missionary and traveled to many African countries. His call to preach the Gospel and his belief that the government of Nigeria should be doing more to help its poor, led him to his ministry work. As a minister he began providing food, clothing, and medical assistance to those in need, while preaching the Gospel to meet their spiritual need. His philosophy is to teach the people how to fish according the saying:
“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Visit to the Kings’ palace
LLEM International Inc. was first founded in 2006 in the Nigerian city of Aba (population over 1 million), and was first incorporated in 2008. In 2014 LLEM International received incorporation in Sweden and in 2016 it received its incorporation in the U.S. Today LLEM International is registered as nonprofit in three countries with offices in the United States, Europe and Africa.
LoveGod connecting with a child he empowered
LLEM’s work is guided by a supportive board of directors, as well as an advisory board. All are partners in Christ and help guide the organization’s work.
LLEM International advisory board members 2018
SOME LLEM INTERNATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
Because of the founder’s ongoing devotion and dedication to helping the world’s needy; LLEM’s impact has been vast. Here’s a sample of what the organization has been able to accomplish.
- LLEM’s ongoing program, “Educate the Masses,” has graduated over 4,000 Nigerian students from its free Bible correspondence course. This program is administered with the support of LLEM’s U.S. partner, Lamp & Light Publishers.
- In 2010, LLEM International provided medicine to de-worm 800 children in the Imo State of Nigeria. The success of this initiative led to similar programs being conducted in other Nigerian communities and has benefited over 2,000 Nigerian kids and orphans in the state of Aba, Nigeria.
- In 2016 LLEM successfully hosted a community empowerment conference in South Carolina. (United States). This conference facilitated a major change in the organization. Prior to 2016 LLEM was self-funded by its founder. After the success of the conference, the founder realized the need to engage God’s citizens in his work and to help them see the benefits of ministering. His belief in the kindness of others inspired him to further expand his mission from a self-funded organization to one where others can contribute. Now LLEM International is ready to grow into a powerful, worldwide Christian service organization.
- LLEM provided school materials to more than 3,000 children in Nigeria in 2017
- In 2017 LLEM began a Child Sponsorship program which provides a holistic approach to child development, offering: education, food & water, medical care, leadership and discipleship.
Click to learn more.
- Pastor LoveGod is sharing the message of love and self-empowerment to thousands of people worldwide.
Click to learn more.