Partnering With LLEM Brings Positive Impact
LLEM believes dynamic corporate partnerships are essential to solve complex global challenges. Be proud to partner with an innovative and fast-growing organization. A partnership between your business and LLEM can transform your business and have a positive social impact. In partnership, we can generate successful solutions to drive economic development and sustainable impact for the world’s most vulnerable and marginalized children and their families. The partnership structure enables our corporate partners to contribute actively and benefit widely on a variety of fronts.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER? Sponsoring a child with LLEM is a powerful way to help the most vulnerable among us—children. We may be a small non-profit, but we have a huge vision. With your help, we can provide basic necessities for children in Nigeria. Corporate partners are invited to partner with LLEM to support our “Sponsor a Child” program, which is our primary focus. With a small, monthly, tax-deductible donation, children will receive clothes, access to medical care, and the opportunity to obtain a good education. Poverty impacts the lives of children throughout the world, with more than 30% of children in developing countries—about 600 million—living on less than $1 a day.
- The 86.9 million Nigerians now living in extreme poverty represent nearly 50% of its estimated 180 million population. As Nigeria faces a major population boom—it will become the world’s third largest country by 2050—it’s a problem that will likely worsen. But having large swathes of people still living in extreme poverty is an Africa-wide problem.
- Even though primary education is officially free and compulsory, about 10.5 million of the country’s children aged 5–14 years old are not in school. Only 61 percent of 6- to 11-year-olds regularly attend primary school, and only 35.6 percent of children aged 3–-5 years old receive early childhood education.
PLANNED SCHOOL AND ORPHANAGE Our Sponsor a Child program is just the beginning of our important work. The needs in Nigeria are huge, and while our Sponsor a Child program will go a long way toward helping children, a larger-scale effort is required. LLEM’s staff makes frequent trips to Nigeria to assess community needs. This allows us to actually meet these precious orphans and youngsters who really need the help of others in order to prosper. To broaden our impact in Nigeria, we’ve developed a two-phase program: Phase One: Sponsor a Child program (in progress) Phase Two: Planned School and Orphanage Phase Two: Planned School and Orphanage Initial actions:
- LLEM has conducted a needs assessment in and around the community of Aba. By talking to business leaders and leaders of the spiritual community, we have identified the dire need for a school and orphanage.
- LLEM has begun exploring how to engage the best partners in Nigeria to support this initiative.
- We’ve outlined the type of building and facility needed and are ready to share this information with our community.
Our vision includes the following:
- The planned school and orphanage home will offer residential care for children. It will focus on serving as a spiritual center and home for children who have become orphans.
- The residential center will serve up to 400 children.
- Meals, clothing, transportation, and access to mental health counseling services will be provided.
- The school’s housing unit will include a large industrial kitchen, a worship center, a medical clinic, and sports facilities, including a soccer field, tennis court, and basketball court.
Over the next 12 months, we’ll further refine our vision and begin serious fundraising efforts. Please view our matrix below as you consider how you can make life-changing donations.
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
Sponsor 7 children /year
Sponsor 5 children/year
Sponsor 3 children/year
Sponsor 1 child/year
|Sponsor recognition on the nonprofit website|
|Logo and Link on the Organization's Social Networks|
|Recognition in Organization's Monthly Newsletter|
|Recognition of Sponsor with Banner Display at Organization's Events|
|Premier Recognition within Organization's Media Communications|
If you want to find out more about how your company can join our efforts to change lives, please contact LLEM founder and Executive Director, LoveGod, or go to our connect page.