WHAT WE BELIEVE
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
- Everyone is entitled to lead a good life, and all children deserve access to educational opportunities. Discrimination including race, color and sex violates and diminishes God’s love. Furthermore, no person should be discriminated against regardless of their political affiliation, nationality, birth status or religion.
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
- Everyone has the right to a decent standard of living. This includes having food security and access to basic clothing. Furthermore, living in a safe and secure housing environment is not a luxury; it’s a necessity. Finally, having access to high quality low-cost or free medical care is a God-given right.
- Reaching out to people for Christ to make changes and impact lives.
- Caring for the elderly, orphans, vulnerable women and children.
- Organizing community-based projects (CBP).
- Providing medical outreach and treatment in rural areas.
- Educating through health awareness campaigns and public education on HIV/AIDS, cancer, malaria, tuberculosis and other communicable diseases.
- Empowering women and youth.
- Promoting education and distributing educational materials.
- Providing pastoral support / guidance and counseling.